Highest level certificate obstetrician-gynecologist
Obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest category
Врач-репродуктолог, акушер-гинеколог высшей квалификационной категории, врач УЗД высшей квалификационной категории
Акушер-гинеколог высшей категории, специалист по ведению беременности
During pregnancy, every woman should be monitored by an obstetrician-gynecologist so that the baby can be born healthy.
You can pass all the necessary examinations related to pregnancy without leaving our clinic.
Our team provides a full range of services for the maintenance of pregnancy. The program includes all the necessary laboratory and clinical tests and research, consultations of an obstetrician-gynecologist, genetics, narrow specialists - therapist, endocrinologist.
Special attention in the clinic is paid to the management of pregnancy, which occurred with the help of IVF, as well as high-risk pregnancy.
A pregnancy management program includes such examinations as:
- the scope of the survey listed below
- Issuance of sickness certificate for registration of a single maternity leave at 30 weeks for 126 days
- all consultations are held by an obstetrician-gynecologist and other specialists
- RW 2 times: when registering; 30 weeks;
- HIV is 2 times: when registering; 30 weeks;
- Blood type and Rh factor once at the time of registration;
- Blood for hepatitis B and C once at the time of registration;
- Blood on ELISA for CMV, HSV, Chlamydia, Toxoplasmosis, Listeriosis, Rubella, PCR smear on Chlamydia
- once during registration (if a pathology is detected, the control analysis is paid);
- Biochemical analysis (Bilirubin, ALT, AST, Urea, Creatinine, Glucose, Iron, Total Protein) during registration; 30 weeks;
- The hormones TSH and Testosterone once at the time of registration;
- Biochemical genetic screening (double PAPP-A and beta-hCG test) at 11-13 weeks once;
- Urinalysis: 11 times (at each visit to the doctor);
- Urine by Nechiporenko 2 times;
- Complete blood count: at the time of registration, a full UAC with platelets is taken at 20, 34-35 weeks;
- smear microscopy: 2 times;
- A smear on oncocytology once at the time of registration;
- Urine culture from the vagina to the flora and sensitivity to antibiotics once in 34-35 weeks;
- Urine culture on the flora and sensitivity to antibiotics when taking on the account once;
- Coagulogram and hemostasiogram once in 34-35 weeks;
- D-dimer 2 times;
- ECG - one time when registering;
- Ultrasonography of the abdominal cavity, kidneys and adrenal glands once during the registration;
- Ultrasound examination of the fetus - 12-14 weeks, 18-24 weeks, 30 weeks;
- Cervicometry 4 times;
- Dopplerometry of the placenta for 20 weeks, at 34-35 weeks;
- Therapist: when taking up to 20 weeks and 30 weeks., Additional examinations are paid;
- Examination by specialty doctor: Endocrinologist.
- Psychoprophylactic preparation for childbirth.
If additional examination is necessary, an additional charge is made according to the indications.
We will help you choose a maternity hospital and a doctor who will provide expert assistance during childbirth.